Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Done and Done!

I am very happy to report that I am done with rotation for the month!
That means I don't have another rotation for 39 days! 

So, unfortunately, some bad news . . . Nala is sick again!  Poor thing can't go for long without taking some kind of antibiotics!  The vet wasn't sure what caused her infection, but he said it usually occurs from a change in environment (like when they are boarded).  The last time she was boarded was in June, and the vet said that this could have been carried over from then.  She has to take 8 days of antibiotics and hopefully it will clear up!  I don't want to see this sad face for longer than I have to:


Cool News Update!!!
  1. If you are a Netflix subscriber AND an iPhone or iTouch owner, I have some great news for you!  Check your app store on Itunes and download the Netflix app.  It allows you to watch movies instantly on your iPhone!  This was previously only for the iPad, but now it's available for the iPhone and iTouch as well. Pretty awesome!
  2. If you have a google email account, then log in and look on the left toolbar. Look under Chat and you should see an icon that says "Call Phone". Click on it and set up the software and you can make free calls from your computer until the end of the year.  See below for what the icon looks like:
 
Today is Clean up the House Day for me, so I better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment