Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pumpkin Spice and Mango Lip Balm!

If you know me even a little bit, then you know that I LOVE Starbucks frappuccinos.  I frequently make trips with my special "gold card" to pick up one.
For those of you wondering, a "gold card" is a rewards program that Starbucks offers.  All you have to do is register any gift card, make so many purchases, then voila! - they will send you a personalized gold card of your own, which is nothing more than a fancy-looking giftcard that gives you special perks!

All of this to say, PUMPKIN SPICE frappuccinos are back for fall! Yum!!  There's something about them that reminds me of the fair, crispy leaves, the haunted corn maze, cool breezes, and all the wonderful things associated with fall! So get yourself to Starbucks and try out one- I recommend the Pumpkin Spice frappuccino with soy :o)

So, yesterday I had to stop by Walgreens to get some cash back on my debit card for a special baby shower with friends at Old Venice.  I was looking for something cheap to grab that I needed, and I came upon the Burt's Bees section.  I was planning on grabbing my usual "Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate Oil" when I saw the new "Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter".
Ever since eating Jamaican mangoes in Negril, I have been a huge fan of anything mango.  I have to say that I love the smell of the lip balm, and I've never been disappointed in a Burt's Bees product so far.  So, if you're in need of some lip balm and you love-you-some-mango, I'd say give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment