Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Creative Idea for Makeup Brush Case!

This post is to preface my upcoming post on using paintbrushes as makeup brushes. I will get to working on that post very soon!

After acquiring several paintbrushes and actual makeup brushes from several different brands, (including Loew Cornell {paintbrushes}, Coastal Scents, Sonia Kashuk, Ecotools, and Daily Mirra) I needed something to hold them in, like a brush roll or case. The problem was that the brushes are all different sizes. Some have long paintbrush handles, some are normal size makeup brushes, and some are travel size. Well, I found a solution!



Creative Couture makes a "padded case needle holder" that works perfectly to fit all my different sized brushes, not to mention that it is very cute as well! I got this at Michael's with my 50% off coupon for $7.50!! I think it's a great deal. It has 12 slots on the bottom with different size slots for big or small brush handles AND at the top, I could fit in all my travel size brushes! Score! Just what I was looking for!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment