Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where Have I Been?







I absolutely can't believe it is Christmastime already! I have been so, so busy over the past two months, and it's just a preface to a busy year to come!

So here's a quick summary of what we've been up to! Last month I had a rotation at St. Jude Children's Hospital. It was a time consuming rotation, but I learned a ton! I did not have time for much else during the month, so I was grateful to have December off to get things done!

Also last month, I had Career Day to interview for a pharmacist position after I graduate in May. I had 7 interviews in one day! The job search is going great, and I will hopefully have a position nailed down very soon! That's a definite prayer request for us!

So for news about this month: This December is going to hold the record for the most Christmas parties attended! Brian and I have so many fun parties that we've already enjoyed and more coming up! Also, I'm trying to work more this month, and Brian is working hard (as usual) at the company!

We are both looking forward to seeing family in Alabama for Christmas this year. We also have a fun New Year's Day wedding to go to in Louisiana!

That's a brief recap, but hopefully I'll get back to writing more soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment