Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Addicted: Review of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose



As you can see from the beat-up box in the picture, I've been trying out this product for the last month or so. This was recommended to me by one of my favorite pharmacists, Jacquelynn :o), so I have to give her credit!

This stuff is amazing! I am totally addicted. My lips tend to get really dry when it gets cooler outside and this does the trick to keep them moisturized. So here is my review:

Pro's:
-Feels great- non-sticky
-Lemon-sugar type smell (I can't describe it exactly but it smells yummy!)
-No taste
-Hint of rose color keeps my lips from looking bare
-Goes great under lipstick/gloss
-SPF 15
-Comes in clear, rosé (this review), or plum

Con's:
-As with any balm/gloss, it doesn't last all day. I have to reapply every few hours
-Cost: $22.50

Grade: A+


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment