Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a New Month!

So, I am a little behind on my blog posting, and it will probably be that way for a while.  October has started and so has a new rotation!  This month I am doing Ambulatory Care.  So far I have been learning the ropes and watching the pharmacists in action.  Also, I had my first pre-test today, and I have one tomorrow and one the next day!

Weekend Stories
First of all, I have the best husband in the world.  It's a known fact, so don't think about contesting it!  Anyone who knows me knows my love of Muddy's Bake Shop cupcakes.  I think they will be served in heaven because they are PERFECT!
Anyway, my favorite cupcake of them all is the elusive Snickerdoodle!  It is one of the rarest cupcakes at Muddy's. Friday night Brian and I were in the area, so I checked the Muddy's website on my phone to see what was in the case that week.  I was overjoyed to see Snickerdoodle on the list, so I told Brian that we must go get one!  We hurried to Muddy's only to find that there were NO SNICKERDOODLES LEFT! :o(  The lady told us that they sell out early in the day, and if I really wanted one, that I would be back at 11 am the next morning when they open.  I looked at Brian with big, pouty eyes and told him that he would be the best in the world (shhhh don't tell him he already is!) if he would go get me a snickerdoodle for me while I was at work.  The next day, my hubby surprises me at work with none other than TWO snickerdoodle cupcakes!  Isn't he the sweetest?

Also this weekend, Brian got some new technology for our house.  He got us Apple TV.

I had never heard of it before, but it's a pretty cool little gadget.  We can stream our Netflix through this to our upstairs tv instead of constantly bringing our Wii upstairs.  You can also rent HD movies and tv shows from it.

Another thing that we got for our house this weekend was parson chairs for our dining room table.  My mom is helping me decorate our dining room, and I think it is going to look amazing!  She had this great idea to use parsons chairs instead of regular wooden chairs around the table.  These are the ones that I got (this picture makes them look orange, but they are actually gold and red):

I'm really excited to see how it will all turn out.  We are staining the table a darker color, so I will get to see how it looks all together soon!

Well, anticoagulation notes are calling my name.  I must go study!

1 comment: